Value Communication Specialists (Consultant/Senior Consultant Level)
About Valid Insight
Valid Insight is an award winning global market access consulting firm. Our work is underpinned by having a senior staffing model meaning that we provide high-level technical competence and specialist expertise in our projects. Ultimately, we’re a team, enthusiastic about market access, offering experience-based pragmatic perspectives, and driven by a passion to excel in helping clients meet their goals to achieve optimised patient access to better medicines and health technologies.
About the role
We are seeking experienced Value Communication specialists (Consultant/Senior Consultant level) to support our growing team. Successful candidates will be responsible for management and delivery of value communication projects to support market access for some of the most cutting-edge healthcare technologies.
Our work is fast-paced and stimulating, offering many opportunities for learning and career advancement across a range of therapeutic areas and bespoke client projects, including: value story development, high-impact value decks, value dossiers, communication-friendly models, market access desk research, stakeholder interviews and training workshops. You will work closely with other members of our team and the client, with the opportunity to lead/manage projects/personnel as well as contribute to business development activities and proposals, depending on experience. The primary areas of responsibility are outlined below:
- Act as Project Lead, supported by a team of Consultants and more senior colleagues, to drive execution success across all project types e.g. Payer landscape and market assessment; Comprehensive payer landscape and target product profile assessment; Value proposition development; Payer positioning and value message testing; Payer negotiation and contracting workshops
- Contribute to continuous improvement of internal processes and staff development, including line management and training
- Develop and refine content knowledge through our external communications and business development processes
We are looking for experienced knowledgeable people who are interested in developing their knowledge and skills whilst contributing to the success and direction of the company. We want people who can engage with the team and clients and build long-lasting relationships. Specific requirements are detailed below:
- A degree and/or post-graduate qualification in life sciences, health sciences, health economics or a related field
- A proven track record in market access writing/value communications, for a range of therapy areas
- Experience of developing market access communications (value messages, Global Value Dossiers, value slide sets, briefing books and market access tool kits)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, including an understanding of clinical trials, and drug development process
- Excellent communication skills, to support collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients
What we offer
- Opportunity to become a leader in market access, learning new skills and consolidating existing skills in an environment that is friendly, supportive and has the expertise to build your personal reputation
- The opportunity to work in a location that fits your life; office based, home based or a mix of the two
- An environment in which you can develop internal engagement – including line management and wider team management skills – in a collaborative, supportive framework.
- Space and encouragement to own and shape client relationships with the aim of significantly contributing to new and wider business opportunities
- The opportunity to help clients meet their goals to achieve optimised patient access to better medicines and health technologies.
- A salary that is highly competitive
If you are interested in these full time, permanent positions, please get in touch at email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.